On my Microsoft account I'm an Adult, but on Xbox I'm a Child?

On my Microsoft account, my correct age is entered, I am an adult, and on my Xbox 360 it recognizes me as such. Sadly, the little games with gold icon is not showing up on any of the pages, so i cannot get it directly from there, but when I tried to get them from my computer, It listed me as a child account. I was using the correct accounts, I have tried pretty much anything I could think of, and I can't find this issue anywhere else. I should also mention the free games for the month aren't showing up as even games with gold for the month on the Xbox, so I'm stuck between to bugs. I would like help as soon as possible, as some of the games will go away by the end of the month.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 106 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, MrExplosion4! Changing the age on your Microsoft account will not change the age on your Xbox account. If your account is showing up as a child account anywhere other than the 360, then your account is set as a child account. Setting your security settings to "Adult" also does not make your account an adult account, but gives that account most of the same rights as an adult account.

If you feel any of this is incorrect or you do not fall under this, you will need to contact us via phone or chat support to ensure there are no errors with promoting your account.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.