OMG! Really! My childish rant.

I was reading an article about the guy who got his XBOX One banned for showing things about it. Then, of course, some Sony head came out and said they would not ban anyone who got online early with the PS4. Come on, this is getting old. MS doing something then Sony doing the exact opposite just to try and look good for the masses.

What kills me is MS takes heat for everything that Sony also intended to do, but then changes it and acts like their this gamer friendly company that only thinks of the gamers and not themselves. I know it's all part of doing business, but it's really starting to get get on my nerves. End of rant.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's fine,let them say this and take the childish people away from Xbox so we're left with the gamers that dont fall for that kind of BS PR.

And you'd be laughing and having a good ole time if the roles were reversed.

Mog....lol.......that, in a nutshell, sums up the entire pre-launch silliness that has gone on.

-

What's next, on Nov 22, when the XB1 goes on sale, Sony will release a statement saying, We would never charge our fans for a console like that, the PS4 is now FREE for ALL!!!

-

They really think we are idiots.

@That 1...I wish they would...

Here's the interesting thing.

X1 makes it into the wild and the internet is riveted by the story.  The UI looks awesome, great services, Kinect works, COD looks and runs great, etc.  Gets XBL ban and fanboys go crazy with all types of hysterical claims.  In spite of it all, guy loves X1 even if his console is bricked and recommends to others.  Guy then finds out it is only a temp ban from XBL and is being flown to launch.

Meanwhile, PS4 makes it into the wild and other than some pictures of people holding their boxes, crickets are chirping.  If Sony isn't stopping them from enjoying the full experience, what does that say about PS4?

Easy for Sony to say when they're letting people win an early PS4 through Taco Bell... Hypocrites.

[quote user="Mogwai Warrior"]I was reading an article about the guy who got his XBOX One banned for showing things about it.[/quote]MS has stated that the 150 consoles released early from Target will not have access to the Service until launch. While it's annoying that MS didn't plan a better message for people breaking street date, we at least know it's not an actual ban of the consoles.[quote]Then, of course, some Sony head came out and said they would not ban anyone who got online early with the PS4.[/quote]I wouldn't worry about that. I wouldn't expect Sony's back end to be anywhere near fully baked.

[quote user="Mogwai Warrior"]

I was reading an article about the guy who got his XBOX One banned for showing things about it. Then, of course, some Sony head came out and said they would not ban anyone who got online early with the PS4. Come on, this is getting old. MS doing something then Sony doing the exact opposite just to try and look good for the masses.

What kills me is MS takes heat for everything that Sony also intended to do, but then changes it and acts like their this gamer friendly company that only thinks of the gamers and not themselves. I know it's all part of doing business, but it's really starting to get get on my nerves. End of rant.

[/quote]

Seriously before you post something silly like this read what actually happened. A user simply asked the guy would Sony ban a user if they got a PS4 early. The guy simply said no. That is it he said 2 letters NO. How on gods green and blue earth does that mean a Sony are out to try and smear Microsoft again. I really don wonder and worry about people sometimes I really do.

Sony wouldn't ban anyone as they'll be lucky if their service even works... I joke.

Anyway this has been blown way out of proportion!! MS is about to launch a new console and don't want things ruined. Had this guy not posted a heap of info online it wouldn't have been an issue. They have embargoes in place for reviews etc so it makes sense.

All these consoles will be up and running at launch so who cares.

One things that really interests me is do Xbox One games really need to be installed once you insert the disc? Am sure that guy who got it early said 20-30 mins install time? Thought it was just like Sony's one that only caches the game and deletes when not in use or something along them lines.