OldGamerz

A Really good place to be just what gaming should be!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

oldgamerz.co.uk

The new site is looking awesome and the reviews, blogs, groups and forums are the friendliest gaming site i've had the pleasure to be involved with. If you are 30+ and havent checked us out yet then hurry up !! :p

have been a member of OldGamerz for a while now, I am loving it over there as everyone so friendly and welcoming. If you are looking for a gaming community over the over 30's then pop over and have a look.

www.oldgamerz.co.uk

oldgamerz.co.uk

worth a look ,hoah

We also have our all female team..The Juliets..Always on the look out for ladies who play CoD,Gears and BF to join our in house leagues against the boys..lots of fun and laughs and game nights..Come on over and take a look..You won't be disappointed..

Come on people, we arent even top of the xbox forums now....thats better!

plenty of room for new comers ,

OMG...I cannot keep up with all the game nights..Forza and MW3 league on now...BF and Gears leagues starting next month and then LOOK OUT......Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 Leagues..Whoop whoop

Any 30+ ladies who play fps come on over and have a look at our all female squad..We compete against the fella's in our in house leagues..The Juliets need you!!!!!..