Older forum members

not sure if any of you older gamers are interested in age based match making ?

you can vote at the link in a hope see this feature at some point (only 300+ at the moment though so don't hold ya breath lol)

[Mod removed: Please do not solicit votes. Thanks!]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there,

I am not really that bothered who I play online against, or with, to be honest with you. If they are pleasant enough, and don't insult people, then I am fine. I don't think this would take off, however, I could be wrong.

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

I personally think with the graphic content of some of these games and the fact they put age restrictions on them, then if they are really committed, then it should also be made compulsory to have your age verified and even more so to play an cert 18 game online.

whats wrong with that ? the only people who could really moan about it are those who shouldn't be playing it in the first place.

Never tried Forza 5 online.  I usual end up spinning the ai bots around.

@ GRAW,

As I said, great community overall.

When playing online with friends in Private Lobbies we mostly leave collisions on, no-one goes out of their way to purposely ram you off the road.

With randoms though I stick to the No Collision Lobbies, again brilliant community on there and you get some great races.

ah ok, just thought i'd post link anyway.

Played with and against little squeak box kids through the years.  It all started on PS2 Socom.  Became a heavy drinker as well back then.

segregation is to strong a word to use we are only talking about games not a world problem lol ... its about giving people the choice, like an opt in function where you need to have verification of age not just a simple put ya birthdate in. again it's about giving players the choice of age group they want to game with ..

To be honest I could see this appealing to some.

For me though, sure I've encountered youngsters online that like to give you abuse etc but I've met people around my age and older that can be just as annoying.

These days I mostly stick to Xbox Party's and play online with people I know so rarely encounter the wannabe internet gangsters :-)

The only game in the last 6 months that I play with randoms and go on open mic is on Forza 5 in the No Collision Lobbies. One of the best communities I've encountered on a game in years.

Maybe the OP is just simply tired of getting "pwned" by kids?

Quote "Maybe the OP is just simply tired of getting "pwned" by kids?"

LOL yes and that too.