Old hotmail account used has been hacked

Help. The hotmail account that my son used to set up his xbox a few years ago has been hacked and we cannot get into it at all. About a week ago his gamertag disappeared (THEO313). How can I get a completely new email associated with his xbox live account. Please don't suggest filling out reset form as we cannot access our passwords to it as all.

Help how can I help my son.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey, can you give us some more information?  What do you mean his gamertag disappeared?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My son theo313 uses his XBOX everyday. He turned it on Monday 5th November in the afternoon and his gamertag was not there. The memory on the hard drive is there but not the profile. We asked as to whether it had been  suspended/banned but this has been confirmed, via  forum 15  that this is not the case. We have tried to access the email associated with setting up this xbox. We cannot acess it at all and fear it has been hacked. .

Please can you help me with the following:

1.  Why has my son lost his gamertag (theo313)?  

2.  How can I get it reinstated with a hacked hotmail address?

3. How can I get another email address associated with his xbox when I cannot access the  hotmail account used in the initial set up just over three years ago?

Please help as I at a loss how I am going to resolve this.

Thanking you advance for your assistance.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, I literally have no idea why it has been removed from the console itself.

You can't download a profile without the email and password. You need to reset the emails password.  www.billing.xbox.com will allow you to reset the password.  If you can't reset it for whatever reason, then you will need to call phone support to make a Unauthorised access claim.

Sorry this didn't help.