old acc being investigated, made new one (questions)

okay my main account had its card info stolen and points racked up, but since it was early morning, i was actually up and on while it happened and caught it and had the acc suspended to stop them, but not before they had racked up 10000 micropoints in charges. so microsoft is investigating the account in order to catch guy/girl. i was allowed to finally recover my account in order to play offline while the acc is being investigated, but id like to play online, using the account im typing on the forums with. Since i gave the security people my console id and serial for the investigation so they catch the right console instead of coming at me by mistake, i was wondering if i am allowed to create another gold account and play on that. id like to continue playing rage, even though i have to start again. Will that interfere with the security investigation or is it okay?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

apparently im one of the few (or many) fifa 12 victims, i merely caught it before they could spend the 10k ms points they bought using my card. i am still curious if i can use a second gold acc on my xbox without making the security people angry or accidentally target me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes. You can create another account and that will have no effect whatsoever on the other accounts investigation.

Sorry this didn't help.

I called and asked that exact question. The account is under my control, they have all my info but they can't give me a straight answer as to why I cannot play online until the investigation is over. @babies you can start another gold account, they won't get mad. Supposedly they also send an email with a code to use for free gold time for the inconvenience during the investigation.

EDIT: I read that wrong sorry. You're fine creating another account as I pointed out to babies. I did that and just started over with black ops and play online there with no issues.

Sorry this didn't help.