ok here goes nothing

I bought a new xbox last year the slim one and about 4 months or so again my ethernet cable got ruined (it had slits in it and water got all over the cord long story) anywho so ive been running wifi through my router for the last 4 months or so and the other day it just completely quit on me i can sign in to xbox live i can even test xbox live connection no problems come up and then when i got to watch netflix it takes forever to load and displays a one bar connection out of the 3 bars and the hd symbol now thats not even the worse part after about 5 minutes it disconnects me from xbox live all together so i said fine ill go out buy an ethernet cord and everything will be fine but no that dosent work either i can connect to xbox live run the test everything comes back to be up and running and then about 5 minutes later my connection to xbox live drops what should i do? oh and a side note i can plug in the ethernet cable to my modem and i have no problems what so ever so is it the router itself? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, DxDawg52493 Were you able to get this resolved? Let us know if you still need assistance! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.