Oh how we need Battlefield 3

Call of Duty is TERRIBLE. MW2 and BLOPS are just pants and full of babies. COD4 and W@W are broken with hackers. Forza3 nobody plays anymore. BFBC2 is just getting a bit past it now.

We are so in need of a new mass market, appeal to everybody, millions of people playing online without cheating game.

Battlefield3 will be it, but god it seems so far away. I'm bored of my 360 right now.

Discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh and I forgot to add that these new forums are so pants I can't be bothered using them anymore.

....Team Fortress 2 is now free to play on PC.

Is team fortress / any good

Team Fortress 2 is the definition of fun!

Just for Heavies voice heheh check out heavy is jetpack on youtube. a video made using GMOD only available on pc

ye gone bk to pc since better games then 360 microsoft are poor making games come out quicker half time games are broken when they do come out so then waste money and time cant wait get my new pc :P hd graphics will be bk on pc then xbox

how many upgrades did that game require?

I was going to build the mother of all gaming PC's but can't justify it when all my friends will have the 360 version of BF3 and not to mention PC doesn't have Gears of War 3.

But yes, I'm also a bit bored and dying for BF3 too.

ye found pc 289 pound proper gaming one from germany gd reputation for building pc's :) cant wait get it start playing total war games and warrhammer 2 aswell as other selected games :P xbox gne down hill :(

maybe its a good thing i can only play my xbox one a fortnight