Oh go play snakes and Ladders already

yes its another of my rants about people rage quitting.

I really don't get it and i think I've seen the worst game for rage quitters so far.

the Driver SF Demo.

Where people are rage quitting before the main game.

Wtih Driver SF theres event qualifying, whch if its on when I enter a lobby normally has 6-8 people , Qualifying servers only to determine your grid position and boost level for the main match, theres only 2 modes on the demo which are tag and trail blazer and grid position can only help so much as you can empty a boost tank in 3 seconds or from the back better plan your move to get more points.

out of every qualifying match at most theres been me and two others who went into the main game, half the people were rage quitting because they weren't 1st on the grid, I mean thats as bad as the people who rage quit on halo because some one else picks upn the sniper rifle before them.

To all people who rage quit because they can't take losing or because they didn't get their own way, please do every one else a favour and leave XBL and go play Snakes and Ladders in the real world and learn to play games ans stick it out to the end.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And   breathe

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

And   breathe

[/quote]

Replies like this make me wonder if the person behind them is a rage quitter who is annoyed at it being pointed out how much like the kid picking up his ball and leaving because people won't let him win at football said action is.

I'm not the one crying on a gaming forum,  man up.

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

I'm not the one crying on a gaming forum,  man up.

[/quote]

I'm not the one who can't make it to the end of a match because "the horrible people are so nasty to me because i really wanted the sniper rifle" or because "the mean people won't let me win its so unfair"

How about you man up and make it to the end of a match more than ever 1 in 20 matches ?

"Replies like this make me wonder if the person behind them is a rage quitter who is annoyed at it being pointed out how much like the kid picking up his ball and leaving because people won't let him win at football said action is."

Well I personally had to take a breath after reading all that. Use punctuation, dude.

[quote user="zfair899"]

"Replies like this make me wonder if the person behind them is a rage quitter who is annoyed at it being pointed out how much like the kid picking up his ball and leaving because people won't let him win at football said action is."

Well I personally had to take a breath after reading all that. Use punctuation, dude.

[/quote]

Two possible options

1) Well yes because the fullstop normally implies you should take a breath.

or

2) Read it without saying it out loud. As in read it in your head

My English teacher always told me that as a general rule put a comma in when you thnk the person is going to take a breath.

Though on topic I must say that I never rage quit. I may think some very unkind things about the opponents mother but I will fight on to the bitter end, you never know I might end up fluking a win.

A better idea for all involved would be to delete the "Driver: San Fransisco" demo and download the "Warhammer: Space Marines" demo instead.

Space Marines allows you to deliver some of the greatest backside smashing I've seen in a game for a very long time.

San Fransisco...

That's where you go for the parade.

Az

[quote user="voteDC"]

My English teacher always told me that as a general rule put a comma in when you thnk the person is going to take a breath.

Though on topic I must say that I never rage quit. I may think some very unkind things about the opponents mother but I will fight on to the bitter end, you never know I might end up fluking a win.

[/quote]

I was tought that as well, but thanks to my CF (which includes Asthma) it resulted in me having many more com's than usual :D

Are you sure they're actually quitting in rage or could they just be quitting as they've gotten their fix of playing the two events available in the demo? It's pretty good fun but not something you could play continuously for hours on end and being as the demo just rolls from one event to the other with nary a natural point to duck out then everybody is gonna have to bail at some point. People were coming and going when I played it ... difficult to gauge if they were angry or not at the time ;)

I agree with Az about Space Marines too .... demo is decent :)