og in error code 80048821

Hey I just logged on to my account this morning to play some black ops 2 and the 80048821 code xame up saying I'm putting my password or email in wrong or I don't have xbox live gold but I have a year membership until May so I know I am still xbox live gold and I logged in here to he website ans changed my password my self and turned off my xbox and turned it baxk on like a hour kater to see if it worked and still same hing I know my password is right and email is also right and I still have xbox live gold so I'm not sure what's going on can you please help I just want to play the game can anybody help please

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there!

Try the following steps, after you have completed them, the problem shouldn't persist. though if it does, post back and let us know!

Delete Your Xbox LIVE Profile:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
  2. Select Storage.
  3. Select All Devices.
  4. Select Gamer Profiles.
  5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
  6. Select Delete.
  7. Select one of the following:
  • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Your System Cache: (3 times, exactly).

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
  2. Select Storage or Memory.
  3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
  4. Select Clear System Cache.
  5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Download Your Profile:

1. Press the guide button on your controller (middle silver X)
2. Select 'Download Profile'
3. Enter your Microsoft account and password for it to then download.

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.