Offline co-op games??

I think we can all agree there need to be FAR more offline co-op games. About the only decent game that's come out with more than 2 players is marvel ultimate alliance, we'd like some more grown up games, and more rpg's like ps2 and even original xbox had. Honestly why do we even have 4 controllers? NO games support that many people offline, and that's something we all want. Please microsoft, push for more of these games, otherwise a lot of us will not be coming back for the next round of consoles.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Call of duty supports 4 players for offline split screen and if I recall correctly so does minecraft. Far Cry 3 has Co-Op campaign. Nowhere near as good as the regular campaign but still there. There are other good games though even if they aren't "Grown up". For example Portal 2 has a great Co-Op campaign.

OP you have a lot of single player games on your list. There are TONS of offline co-op games.

I'm assuming you may be specifically on about Spartan OPS Requiring XBOX Live Gold to play locally?  On this assumption I'm making,  I thought it was a poor choice at first.  But my wife re-upped her gold subscription and is happily playing through it with me.

-

Enough assumption,  I do think there should be more CO-OP split screen in games.