Official Xbox One Launch Party

Its the post you girls and guys have been waiting for ... Its the official Xbox One Launch Party!

I'm very happy to announce that we have some tickets to give away to the community for our launch party taking place on November 21st in Toronto. You'll want to follow us on twitter @XboxCanada and me at @Rajio for the best chances.

You can also possibly score a ticket by posting here. Let me know (in this thread) that you want to come and I'll draw names at random. 

To attend the party you must be 19 years of age or over. There will be some Xbox One Day One Editions available for purchase on site thanks to EB Games too, so you can come to the party and still get your console ASAP. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would love to go to the launch party

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've already got my invite so perhaps I'll meet whoever wins this.  Looking forward to meeting you too Switch.

Sorry this didn't help.

Aww, pretty, pretty please!  I have been asking for weeks!  And yes, I am older than 19.  Please enter me for the draw.  As I am an educator, I am not really encouraged to be on social media, so please this is my only chance!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the invite , cant wait for tomorrow !!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

I would be absolutely thrilled to attend. Thank you for the opportunity.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry subsequent to my last post as i am exhausted from my shift, i realized i was not clear. based on my profession ( medical professional) i am highly discouraged from using social media, facebook, twitter. I do not have an invitation, but would greatly appreciate the opportunity to come. I am 38 so no underage issues.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey maniac189, same situation as me as far as social media goes although I decided to create a twitter account tonight just because of this event.  Not sure if I did it right as it seems many people who gave the same answer as me are getting invites.

Sorry this didn't help.

Good luck folks, should be an amazing event!  See you down there.

Sorry this didn't help.

I suspect that oerhaps i might not get an invite because of low gamer score. While i play a lot. I am not really into games for score. I really value story and content. Skyrim, mass effect, halo even are like curling up with a good book. They entertain me with their story and depth of characters are what make me play. I admit that i kinda suck at things like call of duty but continue to play because generally there is a pretty good story involved (kind of like reading a tom clancy novel). Now that my children play xbox, i use it as chance to be with them and talk about their day. Weird story my daughter who is autistic sometimes has her best conversations with me while we play disney infinity. She is extremely artistic and loves to create things in the toy box, when she does she is able to focus more and we discuss things that are bothering her. For me, i guess i am just plain and simply passionate about technology. Like many people here i suspect i read alot of the tech blogs, but based on my medical profession i also read medical tech blogs  (medgadget.com). Any how, while getting an invite would be super awesome. I will still get my xbox box one tonight and download the day one patch, crack open call of duty ghosts after it is done and revel in the device that takes up input 1 on my TV. Off to work, hopefully no dead people today (that is always good - just in case that is creepy i am an emergency room nurse).

Sorry this didn't help.

Maniac189 you and I should meet.  I am a teacher of special education, specifically autism.  I infuse technology as much as possible with my students.  I have students who are non-verbal and we introduced iPad and communicative software that allows these students to begin to communicate basic needs and conversations.  I also spearheaded in acquiring an Xbox 360 and Kinect for the students.  Again amazing watching these kids use that technology to exercise and just have plain fun with Kinect enabled games.

Score should not have anything to do with attending tonight as the Xbox Community is diverse.  When these young men and women here get to our age, with life's complexities, they will see that gaming, while prevalent, is only one piece to a very complex life.

Hope to get and invite and meet you tonight.

Sorry this didn't help.