Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

Hey guys and gals.

Has anyone got a transfer cable I can borrow? Been looking around and they seem to be either 'out of stock' or stupidly expensive.

Time to pass one of my 360's on to my bro as I actually think his may either take off or open a portal to another dimension!! Lol.

I don't mind paying postage and I will return it after the transfer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I did have one mate but we have moved house since I last saw it but sure it's made the move with us. I'll ask the wife when she's home from work if she knows where it might be otherwise later today I'll have a rummage around my loft to have a look, I'll message by tonight to let you know one way or another.

Cheers Lofty. I'm at work until 8.30pm anyway.

I'm pretty sure I've got one hiding in a kitchen drawer. If Lofty can't help let me know - you can have it.

Yes I have one as well mate.  So I can help as well if the other stalwart fellows fall at the last hurdle!

Cheers folks.

I've had a look already and can't find it, will keep looking but if one of you folks above can help first then brilliant.

Is this the old hard drive transfer cable for the fat 360 or the one for the Slim?

My transfer cable that I got with my Elite is still sitting in my draw.

Wow. Its no wonder theres none knocking about. You lot have got em! Lol

Yeah voteDc. Will be transfering from a launch system to a 250gb Slim.

Whos helping me out then? I won't PM you all as then i'll have a draw full and a HUGE Royal Mail bill!! Lol

Go on PM me your address and I will bung it in the post.  

Its forums like this that restore my faith in the xbox community. Good on ya Genchy. I remember I posted mine out to someone on here

cracking support from what i would describe as the regulars. good show people!