offical xbox racing wheel advanced setup dirt 3

ok so hear it is i was woundering if anybody on hear uses the steering wheel  on dirt3

if you do how have you got it set up ?

thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 54 Applies to:

Hi I used the wheel. I have mine set to steering deadzone 0 sensitivity 80 linilarity 4 off the top of my head I cant remember the rest and off to work now but something like throttle is 0 and 80 for saturation and the brake I have the same, 0 and 80 I have feedback vibration about 50 and weight and the other one a 100. Ill have a quick look tonight when I get in and post back.

[quote user="Once Were winka"]

Hi I used the wheel. I have mine set to steering deadzone 0 sensitivity 80 linilarity 4 off the top of my head I cant remember the rest and off to work now but something like throttle is 0 and 80 for saturation and the brake I have the same, 0 and 80 I have feedback vibration about 50 and weight and the other one a 100. Ill have a quick look tonight when I get in and post back.

[/quote]

thanks

Take the vibration and force-feedback way down to around 40% would be an additional tip from me.

The vibration is crazy at max' and it will give you more than enough bang at these levels, whilst giving your wheel a longer life with less wear on the mechanism.

Hi mate, ok I have

Steering dz 5%

steering sat 100

Steering linearity 5

Throtle dz 0

Throttle sat 100

Brake dz 0

Brake sat 100

Vibration 50

Wheel strength 100

Wheel weight 100

I look forward to see if anyone else posts theirs, mines not perfect so would like to try something else, but can't be bothered tinkering no more, and this feels good for me. I think adjusting the brake and throttle dz's and sat's would be good but every time I try something new I just go back to square one.

My setup is for all assists off by the way except gears, and I use the right gear shift as handbrake so it's easy to just flick with your finger for handbrake turns.

Seems the setting I suggeste this morning were from dirt 1 which I tried to use straight away on 3 but couldn't do it with those. I want a base setup for F1 because can't find anything I like when using assists off which is a shame and have to set all assists on

ok aftre a bit of playing around ive got mine set at this

steering dz 5%

steering sat 100%

steering linearity 0

throttle dz 0%

throttle sat 100%

brake dz 0%

brake sat 100%

vibration 50%

wheel strength 100%

wheel weight 0%

this feels alot better than it did but i think it still could do with a tweek.