Odd Question- Same Game Showing as 2 Games in Achievement List

So I played Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper (I rented it) a while ago and only played for 10 minutes or so and earned the achievement Curious for 80 G.  I haven't played it in a while and I wanted to get back into it so I downloaded the game off of the On Demand Games List and I started playing and I noticed that when I started it up, it started another achievement list for it. The old achievement was still there, but as if it was a different game. So now I have the same achievement twice, but they are listed on different games as the same title.  Is this going to cause a problem? I have never cheated or anything else and I am afraid of this causing some sort of issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there bud!

Does that achievement show up on both records for that game? If it does not, simply go to your achievements, and delete the achievement list of which has no achievements unlocked (of that game) and also, try having a look at the How to Clear Xbox360 System Cache.

Keep us posted!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey DarkLink. I appreciate the advice, but I am an Ambassador as well and know how to clear the system cache and it has not solved any problems. The achievement shows up on both games so I cannot delete either one of them. I am just wondering if this is going to cause a problem or if it is something due to the fact that one is from the Games on Demand and the other was a rental from a while ago and if it just might be some of the coding?

Sorry this didn't help.

I wonder if it has something to do there being 2 disc versions (UK & US) & the games on demand version possibly being region free.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am wondering that myself. I wish there was some way to find out. I know I have done nothing wrong, but I just want to know if there is a way to fix this or not.

Sorry this didn't help.

From what i can find out the games on demand version is the European version of the game so if you played the U.S. version it may show as 2 seperate games.

Sorry this didn't help.