Odd connections issues?

Normally when I turn on my X360 I sign in right away but for the passed two day I have to keep trying to connect over and over till it catches? There an issue with Xbox live?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

There is something going on because the last few times I've been signed in either I or someone in the chat party will get booted all the way back to the xbox sign in page for the console with a message that the connection to xbox live is temporarily unavailable.

It's totally random which is the frustrating thing it's almost as if there are to many people on and so the network goes through kicking people off or out of what there doing I have to say this is a little annoying.... : (

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yea this just happened to me tonight. I called and they told me that quite a few people are experiencing the same problem, but it's not a widespread thing apparently. He said recovering your gamertag has a pretty good chance of getting it to work again, however when I tried that the recover process didn't complete and then it said it couldn't connect. He put me on hold and said that they are having issues with the gamertag recovery process right now so now I'm stuck and can't even log in just to play single player games >_<. Guess I'll just have to wait until the gamertag recovery is up and running smoothly again.

Sorry this didn't help.

same problem man lol

Sorry this didn't help.