Octobers Gamerscore Challenge

Ok, 1 week to sign up ladies and gents.

Octobers challenge will run for 3 weeks, starting on the 7th October (which is a friday)

Title: Octobers Gamerscore Challenge

Winner's Reward: Bragging rights!

Duration: 21 days
Code: 68A3N825

Send this URL to friends so they can join:
http://www.360voice.com/join/68A3N825

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok I'm signed up although I had a lousy score for September, I finished 20th after a reasonable start,  like my teachers used to say on my report cards   '' He is capable... but must try harder''  :-)

how much do people earn on average?

i earned just over 10,000gs in the last month which i think was pretty good.

if your wondering,yes, very easy games plus i lost my job.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

how much do people earn on average?

i earned just over 10,000gs in the last month which i think was pretty good.

if your wondering,yes, very easy games plus i lost my job.

[/quote]Every month is different. Apart from my score. I always end up near the bottom!!!! 

what was the wining score last month,i would like to know if i would be anywhere near.

i still haven`t got a job so i may enter this month.

7,225 points won Septembers one, one of the lowest winning totals. If you're going to enter you need to change your privacy settings so everyone can see your games played list I believe.

14,000 and something has been the highest score for a 21 day long challenge this year but that was a one off, usually 10,000 is more than enough to win one that lasts 21 days. 

I'm in. 

I've been a long time lurker on these forums, work full time, study in my other time with the OU, my personal challenge is to be in the top ten, love playing XBOX. It's all personal, I know I'm not going to win but mid table suits me fine. It's a bit of fun versus some UK gamers!!

Im in! I aint got a hope in hell of coming anywhere near say, 10,000g/s in three weeks, but its all good fun! It also gives me an excuse for more game time over the next few weeks.

8 entrants so far!!

I am in, missed entry to september. got a good few games to work on.

I'm in! Got 14th last month so I was in that little graph bit and that's what I aim for. The top 15! Got a lot of Guitar Hero and Gears of War achievments for this month.