obiettivi [mod translation: objectives]

ho un problema con la mia xbox,da qualche giorno quando la accendo mi mostra sempre il punteggio totale dei giochi ma fa nn mi mostra i vari obiettivi dei giochi.ho dapoko finito assasin creed revelation e quando una settimana fa ho acceso il problema deglio obiettvi sembrava risolto xo ora nn mi calcola piu gli obbiettivi di assasin creed e questo solo sull xbox xke sul computer gli obiettivi sn presenti che posso fare

[mod translation:I have a problem with my xbox, some day when I turn I always show the total score of games but it's nn show me the various objectives of the games I dapoko finished assasin creed for revelation and when a week ago I turned the deglio mission problem solved xo now seemed nn I calculate more objectives of assasin creed and this only on xbox xke on computer targets sn present I can do]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Greetings, ercapoeira! It sounds like you might be having trouble with your achievements. Is that correct? Could you do me a favor and provide me with some more details about your situation? This will help us get to the bottom of the issue as quickly as possible. Thanks very much!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.