nyko smart clip?

with the addition of an actual full working smart glass this time around. and features that are surely to help out with the gameplay experience. who has seen or is planning to picking up a nyko smart clip for their xbox one controller? idk how long ive been waiting for something similiar to the madden 25 coachglass to be added into the gaming consoles. i know ill be using one with my windows 8 phone whenever it ships from newegg.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

no Nokia Lumia will ever work with it has a power button where it clips to the phone. Wont work sadly

well from the photos that are posted on newegg and amazon. it doesnt seems to even touch the power buttons. www.newegg.com/.../Product.aspx

i dont get how it stays on then unless it has that sticky stuff like the gripgo's have. with that then the phone will be hard to take off

[quote user="Emm A Vee"]

well from the photos that are posted on newegg and amazon. it doesnt seems to even touch the power buttons. www.newegg.com/.../Product.aspx

[/quote]

the power button on a lumia is more in the center then the phone they are showing. this wouldnt work with my phone. though i dont think id want this anyways.

OMG! I need this for my Nokia Lumia 521 and Kindle fire 7 inch. Will go great with  Madden on the ONE.

great idea, but it looks like this smart clip will hinder the ability to connect the xbox one's headset. can anyone confirm this?

It does, i finally got one and it blocks it from connecting the headset. Also, smart glass app doesnt do landscape. Some companion apps for certain games might do landscape such as the ac4 blackflag app