Now that makes sense....Titanfall

Just saw a video reporting about the whole framrate issue with TF when the 6th man gets in a mech.

THATS why they capped the number of ppl per game to what they did.  Giant Bomb is reporting that the fps drops all the way to the single digits when everyone is in a mech.

So I would just like to call b.s. to all those that believed them when they said "it's more fun with a lower player count".

No, I'm not a fanboy....but it's nice to know when you think something isn't right and everyone is following the false shepard like the heard of sheep they are.....and then you turn out to be right.

TF might be a fun game...but the fact is that the X1 can't handle a load like they more than likely would have liked.  That said...to be fair....the PS4 might not be able to handle it either.

All I'm saying is many of you....got duped and you know it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

<~~~Gladiator Behavior. Have you forgot that we are playing this game already?

We have had 6 Titans not only Up and Running but On Screen at Once. Your hatred does not fool anyone.

Please bring something constructive to the Table because what your spitting is wrong! And as someone that has played the game and not only that but does not care for the game you are Mis Informing people. As one Community Member to the Next i think you should just stop already.