Now Forza is free with Xbox One purchase

Major Nelson just tweeted that Forza (digital code) will be free starting next week. So you can possibly get Titanfall and Forza for free. All I can do is laugh at myself for being a day one owner. Never again!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here. They're never getting a console pre-order from me again.

I would make the switch if I didn't have so much money invested such as season passes, accessories and so on.

how do you get them both free... wouldnt this include the purchase of TWO consoles?

His tweet makes it sound it's just a code provided by store, not actually included in packaging. That's why I said possibly. Maybe it will be a separate bundle.

just purchase the titanfall console and wala. Forza 5 is given to you digitally. i would assume this is how it would go.

... wow get over yourselves already.

Cam.....so guess it's cool that there is a possibility for two games to be free less than 4 months after release.  You knew this would happen, just not this soon.

I believe it's one or the other depends on what bundle you want. Titanfall bundle isn't released yet

SLAPPED IN THE FACE!

It is what it is... I bought my Xbox One when I did because it was when I bought it... it sucks I didn't get anything "free" with it but I am not going to waste my time complaining about something that isn't going to happen. Seriously. When you buy a car do you get *** when the next iteration comes with a feature yours didn't. I said it before and will say it again... "Get over yourselves."