November's Gamerscore Challenge

Righty, here is the signup info for November's Gamerscore Challenge.

Who will beat LeslieBond007?

Sign up will be open until Thursday the 4th November, meaning the Challenge will commence at 7-8am on the 5th!!

Title: November's Gamerscore Challenge

Winner's Reward: Bragging rights!

Duration: 21 days
Code: 1NM9AO68

Send this URL to friends so they can join:
http://www.360voice.com/join/1NM9AO68

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Excellent. 9 places ahead of you.

I love the emails you get at the end of these.  YOU LOSE!.......LOL yep I suppose I do.  I came in 24th so must be only 24 people signed up.   :p

The problem with Voice is that you can only be in one challenge at a time, so there needs to be a gap between them to allow for sign-ups.

[quote user="voteDC"]

You should still take part if you want to lew.

-

The 'cheating' was blown out of proportion if you ask me but I feel score should count from the first of the month, though because of the way Voice works that isn't possible.

[/quote]Im going to run Decembers for the whole month Vote. 

-

Got four or five days for people to sign up, hopefully there wont be much moaning.......

-

And, Lew, dont feel like you have to sit out, you admitted, and offered to resign straight away, and apologised to me for it. Done and dusted far as im concerned.

-

On that note, im prepared to wipe the slate clean for everyone, for December. I just hope we dont have a repeat performance of the arguements.

-

Hopefully Stingr, First Second, Westy, etc will respect this, and we can get back to just playing games for fun.

You should still take part if you want to lew.

-

The 'cheating' was blown out of proportion if you ask me but I feel score should count from the first of the month, though because of the way Voice works that isn't possible.

Well done Inapplicable! A great win after a titanic battle at the top!

I hope you carry on with these Pizt, they can be a lot of fun. I feel responsible as the catalyst for the majority of the bad blood in the comments, because I cheated, so Ill personally take no further part, but don't let a few ruin it for the rest.

An early congrats to Inapplicable then and time for me to start adding the CSI games to my rental list. [View:http://forums.xbox.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Yuh, nothing like a good sport huh!!!  Looking at the 'sneak peak' scores, it does appear Innaplicable has nicked it. I suppose it will update shortly.

So who won?

-

The comments on the board seem to suggest Inapplicable but LeslieBond007 is number one on the board.

-

LeslieBond007 seems to have made quite a bitter post about losing as well, which just added to my confusion.

Challenge update - 11/24/2011

Let's break it down! LeslieBond007 is out in front for the time being by disrespecting low scores and making 1,000 points THE SERIOUSNESS! When you count it up, all 27 challengers gained 2650 points. Inapplicable added 1,045, LeslieBond007 added 1,000, theboy83uk added 130, I greenman v2 I added 100, liiami added 75, The One Saxton added 70, lewgiffard added 60, st1ng r added 50, Aukmune added 35, FiDRoC added 30, wonderfulwest added 15, Scowy added 10, voteDC added 10, Piztup added 10, and ZomB3000 added 10. If I were you, I would keep my eye on Inapplicable... Today's gain is only a hint of what is possible.

24 hours left to shun society and devote yourself to winning. Get on it!