November 2011, greatest month in Gaming History??

So i came across this article and couldn't help realising how true it is, It's not even a question of money, there isn't even the time to play them all properly...

"Start prioritizing your November releases now and set out your plan of attack." It sounds pathetic, but it really is that bad.

"Here’s the thing: you don’t even realize how crazy it will be. You may think you do, but, quite frankly, you don’t."

Give it a read, see what you think...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MGS and Skyrim...thats all I need! I'll probably get MW3 though on the 8th, rinse the campaign and then trade it in on the 11th for Skyrim!

Nah, can't be. Viva Pinata: TiP came out in September 2008.

November is going to kill me money wise...

• Skyrim
  • Saints row 3
  • WWE '12
  • Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom
  • Resident Evil Opertion Raccoon City
  • Assassins Creed

So not fair lol, kind of annoying when they release everything in the same month lol.

I've been planning since E3, but as ive read more, ive wanted more, i hate that fact, why couldnt they all be spread out? Anyway, My List Would Be:

Fifa 12 Special Edition, taken from the Hut, for £32 with boxers. so thats £10 saved.

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, Shopto, 36.85 - A Bargin!

Modern Warfare 3 - Sainsburys, 35.99 - £10 saved!

Skyrim - Shopto - £39.99 - If i see it cheaper i will get it.

Assassins Creed Revelations - Bargin! £34.85

May consider Forza 4 too, seeing as ive probably sacrificed day one purchases, but ive saved money :)

hopefully we'll get snowed in again like last year, for more game time

The only game from November that I will buy on release day is Modern Warfare 3.

Fifa 12 and MW3 should be the top of the headlines for November also anyone know when the new GTA will be realised!

nope its not cos fifa is out in sept, bf3 is out in oct and me3 isnt out till next year.

saints row 3 is a must

Saints row 3

Dr Genki

MAXIMUM PLEASURE hehe