Notification lag

Does anyone elses notifications open and close very slowly?? and if so how do you fix this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am having this same problem... would love to know what is causing it.

so, yeah.. i just started playing again today and the same thing... happens on both my games, dead rising 3 and ryse.  No idea why its happening.. i even tried turning off my cable box.. doesnt matter.  My system is hard lined and i have a great internet connection.  

Everything else functions just fine but the achievement and other notifications are really laggy.. they like.. chug.. and take forever to fully pop up and then go away.. almost happening frame by frame.

Any one else experiencing this or know what may be causing it?

Thanks in advance!

Same here. Achievements can pop 1-2 mins after you get them. Launch traffic issues ?

its not just how long they take to pop up.. but they are choppy when they do.. almost appearing one frame at a time... its really distracting.

bump.. anybody have a fix?

Try powering down the console then unplugging it from the wall for a few seconds. Worked for me.

thanks man, that totally fixed it!

I'm getting this same issue, it's been happening since nov 22nd, I've upgraded my internet connection to 30Mb/dl and 10Mb/up, thought was maybe wifi even though my signal is at 90%, ruled out connection with xbox live support as I'm now wired and never was disconnected once from Xbox Live. Not a profile issue with my gamertag as 3 other profiles on my X1 have same issues. I've reset my console to factory settings, didn't lose anything as all saves on cloud. Also did the power cable thing where you power cycle with button for a few seconds and unplug from wall. I'm beginning to think that the console as an issue/defect and Xbox Support people are suspecting the same. Next troubleshooting step and last is to download my profile on someone's X1 and if doesn't occur, swapping consoles. Sorry if my post is not much help but try all these steps I did to see if it helps you guys and if it does, then not same issue as me. Good Luck!!!! PS: some games don't seem to have the issue. Apps have issue as well, I mean the apps achievements.

Seems like a software issue to me. Hard reset fixes it for some period of time, but if you are using the multitasking abilities of the x1 (like snaping xbox music while playing) it starts to lag again. i hope they fix this in a not to far away system update.

[quote user="c1ayB1GSBY"]

Try powering down the console then unplugging it from the wall for a few seconds. Worked for me.

[/quote] This seems to fix nearly every issue on the one.