notice of permanent enforcement action

We got email telling us " notice of permanent enforcement action " our gamertag is itzwinded. We want to know WHY and what do we do now ?? who can I talk to ?? I need a number to  get this cleared up please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

You would need to post here  forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Remember your post will need to be approved so will not show straight away.

The email you got should of told you the reason you were banned.

Daft beat me to it ^ lol.

Following through with the above advice will set you on the right track :)

does permanent suspension mean for life or is the a time frame ?

Well a permanent suspension is to the year 9999 so it depends on what way you look at it.

Did you ask in the correct area as stated above???? Who is we???? Your account was banned,  The E-mail has a contact link for questions. Maybe, talk with the other folks that use the account...........Someone knows why!!!..???

A permanent enfocement action is not hard to understand IMO. Please call support at- 18004myxbox

BTW, Life is the a timeframe :)

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Bong there is no need for them to call support. They will be able to give them no information about the enforcement. They need to post in the link provided or check the email that was sent to them

Yes Twenty, a permanent suspension as addressed by Daft, is as permanent as they get. If you have a suspension yourself, please post in the link provided. Phone Support will not be able to help you with this as only the PET (enforcement team) can assist you with the relevant answers to any questions you may have regarding account bans.