Nothing works!

Please help! I'm on preview programme. Got new dashboard yesterday and was working fine. Today, whenever I select an app from my dashboard I receive an error. Code 0x8000000b. EVERYTHING I click on gives this error. I can freely move across the tabs left and right on the dashboard, up and down through the apps. But whatever option I choose gives the error, even when I click "feedback" on the error page!!! I cannot access the far left tab either so am unable to open the settings on the console. Kinect will sign me in but I cannot do it manually as cannot access the new guide to select "sign in". I've been on the phone for 40 minutes with your support team trying various different reboot methods, hard reset etc. Nothing fixes this. I've also contacted support via Twitter providing screenshots of the error and of your website stating it has no record of the error code I'm receiving. I've had no response. Gamer tag is "X disks stu". Someone please help, this is extremely frustrating.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:
Answer

Hey disko! Sorry to hear you are having problems. But we ask that for anything related to the Preview Program Updates that you post here in the Preview Forums, there they can get you the help you need. -> forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

And when I've been scrolling through lately, I've noticed a lot of people having this same or similar issue. I would go search around other posts and see if anyone has found a work-around or fix!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.