Ok I have tried everything in all the sticky post, etc and nothing works. I went from having a perfectly functioning Xbox playing games to now being a throwback to the early 1900's as my xbox now has no sound since my first initial failed download of the new content.
The download refuses to finalize and just gets stuck about a quarter of the way through each time. After deleting, clearing the cache, resetting modem, pulling hard drive, all reattempts end in failure. Downloaded the USB files and tried that with no success, downloaded the CD files also had no success. All reattempts at resetting, etc still end in failure.
I reset the networks and run the live test which ends up in it informing me of an available download and then the same process all over again or it doesn't connect and fails
Only thing that pops up each time after it goes through the failed 3 attempts to download is below
The information which appears if it fails to pass the connection test is below but this changes each time
Also do no know if this has anything to do with it but I cannot access Xbox with my IE9 Browser now and had to download Google Crome to get to the forums
What the hell gives