Not sure where else to post this-Gamertag on multiple consoles problem

Hello, as I said I'm not sure where else to post this but I have a problem with my Gamer Tag being downloaded on another console. I had been staying with a friend and we had both of our consoles set up, but I had downloaded my Gamer Tag onto his machine as well. His console is no longer secure, as in I think someone might screw with my account. I have 900msp, so I'm a little nervous. I've already changed my password using the computer but won't it automatically log him into my account if he clicks on it on his machine or will it prompt him to enter the new password? I really don't want to have to burn his house down over an Xbox account, but principles are principles, is there anything else I can do to make my account more secure?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you click "My Account" at the top of this page and then "Xbox 360 Profile Protection" you can then press "Require profile download." That will basically remove your profile from all consoles and require that it be redownloaded before the next time you use it. So they would have to have your email and password in order to download your profile.

You an also check this page on how to keep your account secure - www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you very much, very helpful.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.