Not sure if this is an XBL mod or not... In Forza 4

Just recently a Friend and I made a new club in Forza-4 and one day we logged on and saw someone in our club with the name [mod removed: do not post gamertags]... We are starting this club as a second club to our main club seeing as we hit the 100 player limit on the first club, We want to remove him from the club from more space because we will be filling with new people and we don't want anyone to freak out or think somethings wrong, ETC... When we looked at his friends list we saw that hes got a friend whos profile says he has been playing for 10 years on Xbox Live and has 435,860 Gamerscore. We aren't sure if he's a MOD or a PET or what... but we dont wana kick him if hes there for a purpose, But I've never seen someone named like that and we want to know if he is really a XBL PET or Mod or something like that... PLEASE HELP!!!

~Ending Hope~

And if I did anything wrong or put something that I'm not supposed to put in this forum post please tell me because I usually don't post in this forum very much, Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Considering that person has code of conduct all over his profile I'd say it's an impersonator. File a complaint against him via your console, set him to avoid, block communications and remove him from the club.

EDIT: We don't allow naming and shaming either.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Follow Vernier advice. it is not a XBOX LIVE PET.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.