My Xbox 360 slim continues to lag while signing in. It turns on but when it goes to sign me in it just continues to say signing in. The circle still rotates but after a good couple of minutes it disconnects me from xbox live. My connection says it's full
bars and the test works perfectly. But still won't sign online. I've tired moving the console, deleting the profile only and re downloading it, testing my connection, and deleting the console updates and re downloading them. My account will sign in online
on other consoles but not on my xbox. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Please help.
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to Sign Out
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller
2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings
3) Select Storage
4) Select the device with your profile
5) Select Profiles
6) Select your Gamer Tag
7) Select Delete
8) Select Delete Profile Only
Clear System Cache:
1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings
2) Select Hard Drive
3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)
4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes
5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times
*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files, or console software updates.
Turn off your console and start it back up.
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller
2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile[/QUOTE]
The words in red are very important i had a similar problem and got fixed as soon as i followed this same steps .
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.