Not Repaired

I am writing this to warn people about the repairing of their Xbox. I've had to send mine in due to a red light. Not their fault. They send it back to me and within four minutes it over heats and shuts down. I notice the fan isn't running on the console anymore. I send it back and they send it to me and now it won't stay on. I get E68 Error off and on and sometimes it red rings. I am unsure why this has happened to me and hope you guys get better service but please make sure you can check the system right away before sending it off.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you are dissatisfied with the quality of repair of your console you should get back in contact with Microsoft phone support and send it back off. There is nothing anyone on the forums can do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there

My opinion is that it´s just bad luck, my personal experience is that the repairs are always done correctly and the consoles don´t have any problems after that.

-

And these forums are the support forums, so are for questions and problems only.

if you like to start a discussion or to warn people you will need to do this in the general forums here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

not to be rude but you should read closer. I wrote this to warn people about the way they handle repairs and to be wary.

Sorry this didn't help.