Not receiving promotional emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Ok, so I don't remember the last time I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It's been quite a few years and it's doing my head in, I've lost count on how many times I have contacted Xbox Chat Live Support and they always tell me the same thing. They tell me that they opened up a case file and I should start receiving promotional emails again but I never do.

It's weird because I receive emails from Xbox Live Rewards, Billing info and even other Microsoft products but nothing from Xbox Engage. I really don't want to miss out on new promotions and updates.

I have done everything I can regarding my email, I have gone into contact preferences and have ticked both boxes for Microsoft to contact me, I have made sure my correct email address is listed correctly. I have also made sure the Xbox email is not on my blocked list, I have checked my spam inbox and everything else that I possibly can. As a long time Xbox Live Member this is quite discouraging that a simple issue like this cannot be fixed.

Can anyone help me? This has gone on long enough and no one has resolved my problem.

Question Info

Last updated October 13, 2018 Views 232 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey everyone!

As I have previously stated, you will need to continue to open any email you receive from Microsoft. These are the final steps that have been provided to us by the investigating teams. We do not have an estimate time to provide on when you should start receiving xbox@engage.xbox.com, you will need to continue to keep an eye out for future emails from xbox@engage.xbox.com. As all of the suggested troubleshooting steps have been provided, I am going to lock this thread. If you are experiencing a different support related issue, please feel free to create a new thread. Thank you for understanding.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bump. Mister Quimby are those the emails I listed above that I should be opening?

Sorry this didn't help.

@Mister Quimby I forgot to ask a question earlier and was wondering if you could answer it for me please. Regarding the emails that you want us to continue to open, which emails are you referring to exactly?

Because the only emails I get from Microsoft/Xbox are billing info and Xbox Live Rewards every month. Are those the emails you meant, because I get no other ones?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Quimby that still doesn't answer my question though. If this suggestion that you have given us doesn't work, what would be the next step to fix this problem? Like I said, I've been opening emails from Microsoft for a few years now and it still hasn't fixed my issue - so I don't see how it'll magically fix it now.

Also like Jayadub mentioned can you send us an email from xbox@engage as maybe that'll trigger something for it to start working?

Sorry this didn't help.

So how do we keep an eye out for something we don't receive? This really is a Catch-22 at this point.

Send a test email to my account. Someone must have the ability to do that, unless that account can only be used for bulk mailings.

Frustrated to say the least.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey everyone!

As I have stated before, you will need to continue to open any Microsoft email that you receive and keep an eye out for future emails from xbox@engage.xbox.com. If you have previously tried this, please continue to do so. I am sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have cause and I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be, but the steps that I have provided are the necessary steps that you must continue to do. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sorry this didn't help.

Still no additional response from support. Help with this issue please.

Sorry this didn't help.

Let's keep this at the top. I would like to be able to resolve this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

May we please have an update Mister Quimby for the next step to take? The solution offered here has not and will not work, and I would like to start receiving these emails. What would be the next step after the one you provided?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Mister Quimby, what would be the next step after this one if after doing what you recommended didn't work? Like I said I have clicked on every email Xbox has sent me over the passed few years but I still don't receive the emails from xbox@engage and I don't see this changing unless something is done about it on your side.

I have been patient enough and I would like a solution to this problem please. as I always get the run-around and am assured that I will start receiving those emails but never actually do. As a paying customer I have happily used your services over the years but am missing out on things because of this which is not acceptable. What is the next step?

Sorry this didn't help.