Not Receiving Credit for achievements

I bought the XB1 Day One expecting some issues, but whats odd for me is that after about 2 Weeks of almost perfect performance, I stopped receiving credit for any achievements,while on my 360 I still get them just fine. For example, there is an achievement for completing the "Gravely Grave" in Pegal 2, even though I completed that section I got no notification of any achievement and they do not show up in the Achievement App, any tips would be great, I have already called support and they moved it up the chain to a higher Tech Support and I was supposed to hear from them 3 days ago. Thank you for your time

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there Maker!

When you contacted support, did they tell you how they were planning on getting in touch with you? Also, have you tried calling them back and checking for any updates on the issue?

Also, have you tried unlocking another achievement rather than Gravely Grave, just to see if other achievements work for you?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i am also having the same issue achievements are no longer unlocking, i wish i knew what was wrong

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem?!

I don't even have the day one?!

Sorry this didn't help.

Well After calling and waiting they told me they told me that their "Care Advocacy Team" could not help with the situation. I don't know if this is there high tier IT group but I have been told that it is labeled as an unknown and emerging error. I am not sure if that means they cant help and they have stopped my support cases or they are continuing to try and fix it. Either way I am getting quite annoyed.

Sorry this didn't help.

i am going to try a factory reset on mine but i need to get some info first if it works i will let you know

Sorry this didn't help.

i just did a factory reset and it worked perfectly my achievements are now unlocking again this may help other people in the same boat, the only thing that sucks is reinstalling the games but my saves are still there so i lost nothing and it fixed all my achievement problems, You will have to re-earn the ones that did not unlock again but they are all now unlocking properly for me like they did when i got the system. i hope this helps other people. All i did was delete my profile from the system then reset to factory and restart. once i logged in with my user name all my info and save's showed back up the longest part is reinstalling the games but so far everything is back to normal

Sorry this didn't help.