Not jumping ship - sticking with Xbox!

I canceled my PS4 pre-order today and I'm sticking with Xbox One. The system looks well designed up close, very professional and seems like the more 'complete' gaming system. If I get the PS4 it will be later. After watching the new Xbox One commercials, and trying out Skydrive, the better decision for my girlfriend and me is to get the Xbox One (the more expensive/harder to get) system first. :-) Now that I've read the reviews for Knack/Killzone (and watched the live streams on Twitch) and reading about 'Wobblegate' and faulty PS4 units, I'm even more confident I've made the right decision. Can't wait for the 22nd!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xbox - On!

Great to hear!! November 22nd will be an excellent day!

The more the merrier

See you online the 22nd. What games are you picking up?

No games but I'll download Crimson Dragon and Killer Instinct for sure. I still need to get a new HDTV/monitor. No space here for my 37" monitor that's in storage. Long story. Trying to find a quality 27-29" 1080p set with ATSC/Qam tuners and 2+ hdmi ports. I haven't even had a 360 since it stopped reading discs. I might pick one up for $99 on black friday. Been with Xbox since the first Xbox in 2002. 

Glad to have you mate! Welcome to the Xbox camp! You and your girlfriend can set up your tent anywhere you like.

[quote user="LSpear76"]

I canceled my PS4 pre-order today and I'm sticking with Xbox One. The system looks well designed up close, very professional and seems like the more 'complete' gaming system. If I get the PS4 it will be later. After watching the new Xbox One commercials, and trying out Skydrive, the better decision for my girlfriend and me is to get the Xbox One (the more expensive/harder to get) system first. :-) Now that I've read the reviews for Knack/Killzone (and watched the live streams on Twitch) and reading about 'Wobblegate' and faulty PS4 units, I'm even more confident I've made the right decision. Can't wait for the 22nd!

[/quote]

The force is STRONG in this One...

In Microsoft we trust.

-

Microsoft 4 Lyfe

-

and lets not forgot, Praise MS!

[quote user="LSpear76"]

I canceled my PS4 pre-order today and I'm sticking with Xbox One. The system looks well designed up close, very professional and seems like the more 'complete' gaming system. 

[/quote]

I think there has been a LOT of that lately going around.  Especially now that the latest round of hysteria (resolutiongate) is turning into another big nothing since seeing comparison videos of BF4 and CoD

-

My feeling is the XB1 is finishing up these last few weeks strong.  I still expect Sony to win the launch in terms of #s sold, (they better after the nightmare of a pre-launch this has been for MS!!), but I get a distinct feeling the gap has been closing of late.

-

Personally, I hope both consoles are big successes.  We all win if that is the case.

[quote user="That 1 Dude"]

[quote user="LSpear76"]

I canceled my PS4 pre-order today and I'm sticking with Xbox One. The system looks well designed up close, very professional and seems like the more 'complete' gaming system. 

[/quote]

I think there has been a LOT of that lately going around.  Especially now that the latest round of hysteria (resolutiongate) is turning into another big nothing since seeing comparison videos of BF4 and CoD

-

My feeling is the XB1 is finishing up these last few weeks strong.  I still expect Sony to win the launch in terms of #s sold, (they better after the nightmare of a pre-launch this has been for MS!!), but I get a distinct feeling the gap has been closing of late.

-

Personally, I hope both consoles are big successes.  We all win if that is the case.

[/quote]

well said man!