Not getting xp for helping as a ambassador.

So the last 3 people I have helped on the ambassador chat have rudely exited out after they get the information they needed and I didn't get the xp for helping them. What is the cause to this? Is it because I irritated the people or did they exit out incorrectly? Im still a noob at this lol so im still learning the ropes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey guys,

As ambassadors you need to keep your questions to the ambassador support forums forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Generally you only get xp immediately if the helpee types bye - they then get the rating option. If this isn't the process that was followed xp takes time to enter your account - but rest assured it is being tracked.

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im not so clear on this myself as well but support chat xp seems to take a long time to come through as i've helped about 5 people on the chat system as well now and not recived any xp for it. But you can get xp by answering questions in the Xbox support forum section and you get xp for that, and quicker as well.

I hope this helps :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.