Not getting any points for using Netflix

I signed up for rewards a few weeks ago and it says you get points for using netflix.  I have used it a lot in the past 3 weeks and there are no points given and no points pending in my rewards.

I was already a Netflix member and already was using it through my 360 when I signed up for the Rewards Program.  I don't know if that has anything to do with it. 

Also, do we continue getting points for using Netflix?  It is very vague about this on the rewards site. 

It says the maximum number of rewards points you can get in a year is 15,000.  I don't understand how you can even come close to this.  You get 400 for a family pack, 20 each month for survey, and 100 for using Netflix first time.  Am I missing something here?  Thats 740 points available per year maximum.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You only get points if it's the first time you've used Netflix and you have to set it up after joining the Rewards program.

The program also has what's called "Featured Content" which is a different promotion each month. For this month, if you spend 1600 points in game add-ons, you get 160 points back. So there are different ways of earning points.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.