Not Downloading Profile

So I get on, try to sign in and it says I can't connect to live and asked if I want to test my connection. I did that and it all connected fine and I signed in fine, but when I tried to start a game it disconnected me, told me I couldn't connect to live and asked if I wanted to test it again. I did it again and it was fine. Every time I tried to start a game up though it signed me out...

Eventually I deleted my profiles and tried re-downloading them, but when I try to download my profile I type in my email then it goes to a blank screen as if it's loading my password. It doesn't let me type in my password though it just gives me some kinda error code. I'd tell you which one I get but I've had 3 different ones and before them it always says "Sorry, can't download profiles now please try again later." 

I've cleared my cache many times, tried moving all my files to a flash drive and removing it, restarted my router and modem and xbox and even deleted system updates but nothing has changed lol

Help? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Oh got myself in deeper crap xD now I can't re-download the update. I start up the xbox it starts the download update and around halfway gives me a 25 character error code and stops it...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This really sounds a lot like a service issue. I'm having the same issues.  I also noticed this very site seems to never complete loading the profile either.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yup.

Xbox Live Core Services is currently unavailable.

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing into Xbox Live

4/24/2014 10:33:07 PM PDT:Xbox members, are you having a tough time signing in to Xbox Live with your Xbox 360 console? Don't worry, our team is working to fix the issue right now. Thanks for being patient. Check back here for an update in 30 minutes.

Sorry this didn't help.