Not Connecting to XBL at Start-up w/ Error: 80151901

Whenever I turn my Xbox on it won't automatically sign into my gamertag and log in to XBL. Whenever I click to connect, it gives me the error code 80151901. When I test the connection, everything connects fine and works -- then I can sign into my profile and go about like normal. But it doesn't do this automatically when the xbox is turned on.

I've manually set my IP address to static so that I have an open NAT. Does anyone have a solution for this, I'm tired of the hoop jumping just to sign in.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Arkansas, United States.

Modem brand & model number:  Motorola NVG510

Router brand & model number:  Same as above, its an all-in-one.

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Internal Xbox 360S.

Things you have tried: See above (opened NAT, done the whole delete profile-clear cache-download profile dance).

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: No, router does not support it.

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Was getting moderate NAT, but now have opened it.

Any Error Codes you encounter:  80151901

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? AT&T

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000-0021

X: 0001-8005

Y:20A8-4800

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F1

Q: 8007-0435

T: Wireless

D: 192.168.1.254, 0.0.0.0

S: WPA2

C: 6

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Greetings BAB!

From what you've described, this is a known issue with the Motorola NVG510, for connectivity to Xbox LIVE. 

Please read: Known issues.

Could you confirm that you've manually typed in DNS information as well.

Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.