Not Connecting to Live

Is there an official word out that Xbox Live is down or something? Because it had worked 100% fine for me until Saturday when it randomly logged me out and now I haven't been able to log back into Live. Everything connects. I connect to the network, Xbox Live, etc, but it simply does not log me in to xbox live where i am able to play online to talk to friends. 

Many of my close friends have been able to log in, yet I still just simply can't do anything. Nothing I have tried changes anything either, and I have followed any tip posted on here just for the sake of it. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Xbox Live says it is up an running at:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

What happens when you try to sign back in?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have encountered the same thing. I haven't been able to sign in for several days. I don't get a error code, it simply says that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost. I then test my wired connection and it says everything is fine. I've been using my Xbox for three years without a problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Exic, please take a look at this sticky post, to see if the solutions there resolve your issue. If they don't, please create your own thread in which you answer the bold questions listed, so that we can offer troubleshooting steps specific to you. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.