not connect Xbox 360 to my network

Hola, buen día..
Mi nombre es César Augusto, la razon por la que escribo es porque hace un par de semanas adquiri un Xbox 360 Kinect, pero durante todo este tiempo no e logrado
 conectar mi Consola a la red de mi casa, el error aparece segun la imagen en pantalla; en la primer fase, es decir del Vobox 360 a la red WiFi, ya probe con todas las
 soluciones en los tutoriales en la pagina de soporte y nada, sigo con el mismo problema yo no tengo router solo tengo el Modem y de ahi sale la señal, asi conecto 
tambien por WiFi mi Notebook, pero con la consola no puedo, incluso ya lo intente por medio de un cable Ethernet. De verdad ya estoy desesperado, gracias por su 
atencion.
Hello, good day ..
My name is Cesar Augusto, the reason I write is because a couple of weeks acquired an Xbox 360 Kinect, but during all this time and managed to connect my console
 to my home network, the error appears in the image in screen, in the first phase, ie from 360 to VoboxWiFi network, and try all the solutions in the tutorials on the
 support page and nothing, I still have the same problem I have no one I have the Modem router and from there out the signal, so also for WiFi connect my Notebook, 
but I can not console, even as I try using an Ethernet cable. I'm really desperate, thank you for your attention.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Muffin, sorry to hear about the issues connecting to Xbox LIVE! To better help us help you, can you please try the steps listed in our START HERE sticky post? If those don't work, please go ahead and answer the bold questions listed on that page. :-) Let us know how it goes!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Mister Fitzer , ive been expiriencing connection issues while using my kinect too , it happend only after updating my kinect

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.