Not able to download my Profile on my console - Error code 801540b7

It began by me not being able to get online with my profile on my console.  It wasn't a network issue, cause I have a friends profile on my console and I was able to get online with his.  I got on the phone with Xbox support (for like 1.5 hrs - reference # 1188600291).  When I first called my profile worked fine on my console, just could get online.  The support tech tried a couple things on his end, but no go.  He then asked me to try and re-download my profile and that was the first time I saw the error code.  I had a new Xbox sitting in the box still, was waiting for today to transfer my hard drive to the new one.  The tech thought it was a possible issue with the Xbox as in the last week I would get disconnected from XboxLive for no reason.  So we thought we would try and download my profile on the new console.  So, he had me delete the profile from my old one then we tried to download it on the new console.  Same error code.  He had me change my password and email, but no luck.  He stated the he got my issue escalated, but it could take 3-12 days before it gets taken care of.  He also stated that I should reach out to the forum world and see if anyone else had this issue and was able to fix it.  I guess, I don't understand, since my profile obviously is still active as I am logged into it on my PC, but yet a few clicks of some buttons on the Support end can't seem to fix it.  I have a lot of saved game data linked to this profile, and I have league races through Forza 4 I'm committed to this weekend.  Can anyone help??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi there,

-

have you tried clearing the console cache and or check if there is a corrupt profile in the storage section on the console if there are any, delete them(profile only) before downloading the profile

to clear cache follow these steps:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.