Not able to do Billing of an Accessory replacement ( Power adaptor )

I bought a an Xbox 360 console with Kinect from Omaha, Nebraska. I am currently in India and want to change the power adaptor. I found the option in ,

https://myservice.xbox.com/en-IN/pages/offers.aspx    -> Xbox 360 E - Power Supply 120W\220V 

but I am frequently getting an error during billing time,

1102 - There’s a good chance that this is not something you’ve done wrong, but an error that we’re not yet aware of. We think that the best thing to do is to start again from the home page. If the problem persists, please contact our support team and reference error code 1102 for assistance.

I contacted the service centre chat option , 3 times on several attempts last they said me to post this issue on this forum. Could someone give me a solution for the purchase.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to hear that you were having issues with this.  Unfortunately you were given incorrect information about posting to the forums.  Any issues having to do with billing must be handled via phone support due to the need to access the users personal information.

Give phone support in India a call and they should be able to sort you out.  000-800-440-1179

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.