Not able to access xbox.com?

This really weird. I cannot access xbox.com because the' page cannot be found'  I have to go through the 'xbox live rewards' page then click on a link to 'xbox.com'. Is this a problem for others, or is it me?

Ta.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

me as well. i just delete my cookies and reload xbox.com. thats what i do

Tried that, and still no joy.

if i click sign in it doesnt work. i have to go my xbox - click friends then i can sign in

I haven't been able to go on xbox or the forums on my PC since last night :( ... But it works on iPhone though.. How odd...

Hackers no doubt

lol....just because a site is having issues doesnt mean its being hacked.......seriously people, grow up and learn how the internet works before calling in a witch hunt

also sign in on msn.com first then go to xbox.com that also works for me

Thanks, yes i've been signing into windows live first, then i get in....Weird..Glad it's not just me.

for those using google chrome trying to access xbox.com .... i reset my cookies/cache/passwords and all that stuff... reloaded google chrome and it has all worked fine since :) hope this helps

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

lol....just because a site is having issues doesnt mean its being hacked.......seriously people, grow up and learn how the internet works before calling in a witch hunt

[/quote]

He's alive!