Not a sony bash:

I litereally was reading about PS4 launch because I'm jealous they get theirs a week first... Then I was reading the reviews and noticed they only have 3 actual first party titles at launch. Resogun, Knack, Killzone.. Only resogun has decent reviews.. I do love killzone though those games are great..

But come on... Ryse, Forza 5, Dead Rising look fricken amazing. 

Sorry i'm just really jealous ps4 came out today haha. At least I have my new xbox one controller to look at for a week :P

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Infamous is the big exclusive just wont get it for a couple months.

Decent isn't the word you want to be using.  

Infamous does look good. Think I'll pick up a PS4 when that bundle comes out.

Yeah this next week is going to be hard!!!

As for Sony's games, launch may not be that great but we all know they will have some pretty special games in the pipeline and Infamous (I didn't really the first 2 but can see the appeal) is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sounds like MS are going to deliver this gen too so its a win for everyone :)

I want a PS4 explicitly for infamous and RPGs that we probably won't see on xbox one. But Did you guys get the controller yet? Feels so amazing!

Both controllers feel great. Always hated DS which is how I came to play only Xbox, but DS4 really has improved its ergonomics. Still not as nice as the xbox one controller, but definitely closed the gap. And yes, I've used them both.

I'm hoping DEad Rising 3 will be the best of all the launch titles for either system, but it will prolly fall unto the Killzone level of mediocre to good reviews. I think PS4 guys will be drooling for infamous the way x1 guys are for Titanfall. Never played infamous though as the DS3 kept me away from owning a ps3. MLB the Show is the only PS exclusive I've ever really wanted anyway., so that works out.

The original Infamous game was soooo boring IMO, but to each his own.

drive.google.com/.../edit

My controller love haha

Meanwhile this poor fella is still trying to get his PS4 working.

http://www.twitch.tv/hi11zones

That sucks.