NO XBOX ONE FOR ME

Had to cancel my two preorders and the in store games stop preorder which had $200.00 dollars paid off. My wife was and as always is the major factor to stopping anything gaming related. She realized I was serious about purchasing all next Gen consoles and like a moron I showed her my receipts. She said cool but we need cash for several bills and could I just use my cash and just put the charges for the ps4 and the second ONE on my credit card. I said cool as I knew I can pay off the charges by mid December. . Well the money is half spent and my credit has been terminated because my wife went ahead and put the wrong info on the application for a SS#. WTF I get a letter from the company this morning and it states that my application hazd fraudulent info and my card has been suspended until I verify my info. . To make a long story short I finally got the manager at the fraud offices to confirm my reason as to why the app and card was stopped. My great... wife used her ss# and when they reviewed the online app under the reservation # for my approval to what I thought was a great CC they saw that my name did not match the ss# but we have the same address. I get it and understand the companies concern so now I have to reapply and wait two weeks thus going past the 22nd. . Even if I fell asleep I can't have a nightmare like this. Seriously I am so )(*&%$ upset. The wife been apologizing but she don't GAF!! I KNEW I HAD a issue arising when amazon could not bill my ps4 order. I have been holding onto the cash for two months to place it on my mail order debit prepay card to avoid any scams and ID theft issues and my wife got me!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know a good divorce attorney!

Bad situation, but I must be getting old because I can't understand why someone would post something like this about their personal life.  Social media dependency?  Anyway...sorry it happened.

This was a pretty good read, honestly lol. Sorry about that bro! Maybe camp out a Best Buy and see if they have extras?

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]Had to cancel my two preorders and the in store games stop preorder which had $200.00 dollars paid off. My wife was and as always is the major factor to stopping anything gaming related. She realized I was serious about purchasing all next Gen consoles and like a moron I showed her my receipts. She said cool but we need cash for several bills and could I just use my cash and just put the charges for the ps4 and the second ONE on my credit card. I said cool as I knew I can pay off the charges by mid December. . Well the money is half spent and my credit has been terminated because my wife went ahead and put the wrong info on the application for a SS#. WTF I get a letter from the company this morning and it states that my application hazd fraudulent info and my card has been suspended until I verify my info. . To make a long story short I finally got the manager at the fraud offices to confirm my reason as to why the app and card was stopped. My great... wife used her ss# and when they reviewed the online app under the reservation # for my approval to what I thought was a great CC they saw that my name did not match the ss# but we have the same address. I get it and understand the companies concern so now I have to reapply and wait two weeks thus going past the 22nd. . Even if I fell asleep I can't have a nightmare like this. Seriously I am so )(*&%$ upset. The wife been apologizing but she don't GAF!! I KNEW I HAD a issue arising when amazon could not bill my ps4 order. I have been holding onto the cash for two months to place it on my mail order debit prepay card to avoid any scams and ID theft issues and my wife got me!!!!

[/quote]

Sometimes when you know something has to be done right\correct, it's best to do it yourself.

But love her, forgive her and move on. Sometimes things happen for a reason.

That stinks man. To avoid anything like this in the future just pre-order at a store unless you are unable to.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Oh C2H, I'm so sorry man. That's awful.

That sucks man. Hopefully you  an grab one soon.

@yodef. It is cheaper to keep her.

@Iamjackcolon99. I post that to release some frustrations and because the forum users on this forum in particular have been a sweep bunch who can handle a mans minor grief and shell out some good ok advice and concern. Not snobbish self involved replies yours.

To everyone else I say thank you and it is all good. My wife has been asking me if I am ok and to give her some affection but I am UPSET. I honestly am more upset at not keeping my mouth shut and just went ahead with my plan. I had to open my mouth and also show her the receipts. She put two and two together and around a week ago she started up with, oh this bill and WE need to pay that and the credit cards are mounting up and this ones needs this and the cars need an inspection(dam DMV regulations). After the constant nagging and her moaning and groaning to her friends over the phone just said *&%$ it.

To add insult to injury my children had report card and Parent Teacher meetings today. So after being on the phone with the capital one reps for two hours I now head off to pick up my children and my oldest tells me he might be suspended due to allegations and accusations from class mates that he cheated on a Semester review exam for the honors class. Well he scored a 100% I now head to the school and it is on! I walk through the front doors of his school and storm off to the Principals office and he is in a staff meeting but he courteously accepts my request at a quick conference.

I explain how my son is being rail roaded by the class students because of past issues which has lead to the current reason why I stand before you. At no time was my son observed cheating or using anything during the exam to help him. At no time did the proctor visually observe my son cheating in any manner. I asked for my sons original score to be reinstated in his overall grade and for a full investigation. The Principal took matters into his own hands and made heads roll. He called the AP who at the time of the phone call was preparing the paper work for a 3 day suspension and demotion from the honors program. The Principal asked three questions who was the proctor? When did the proctor take action? Why was he not notified? The AP had no account of the circumstances leading to the request for suspension but that my son just cheated and at the request of the Dean he is putting in the paper work. The Principal was flabber gasted and asked for the proctors name in the class at the time of the incident.

Now it is about 30 min in and I am boiling over with pure anger (partially due to the wife, ya know why) as the principal locates the proctor. Mr.C lets just say. So the principal keeps it short and simple via speaker phone. What is the situation with my son?, What was he accused of using or doing to be considered cheating? Why did you think he cheated? AND DID YOU SEE HIM CHEATING, USING ANY MATERIALS TO CHEAT AND ONCE AGAIN DID YOU, YOU MR.C SEE HIM CHEATING FOR YOURSELF???

My son has his 100% and the proctor, who is a teachers assistant (TA)😔 NEVER SAW ANY WRONG DOING BY MY SON. He went on the word of the pupils of my son eight to be exact, that they, THEY saw him cheating. The Principal apologized and took my sons report card to redo it and hopefully he hands it to him infront of his class of which has 8 out of 32 current and future haters in the building.

Yeah what else can occur... to be continued.

Well haven't you had the day from hell. Is there anyway you can line-up for a launchie?

Dude . . . that's awful. Sorry to hear that.