No Xbox display

So the other night I was playing the Black ops 3 beta. My Xbox froze a few times and I just thought it was the beta. The next day I turned on my Xbox and there was no display on my TV screen. I also can't turn off the Xbox by tapping the button on my console, I can only turn it off by holding it for five seconds which shuts it down. I've contacted Xbox and tried swapping HDMI cables and other troubleshooting options but nothing works. Can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I also forgot to add that it won't connect to any other devices. My kinect won't turn on, my controller can't connect to the Xbox and I can't connect via Smart glass

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear it.  Have you tried holding the power button on the console until it shuts down then unplugging all cables from the console and letting it sit for 5 minutes before reconnecting everything?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same thing happened to me while I was playing BO3 Beta. Except I came home from work and my xbox was already on. I turned it off then turned it on again. The xbox is on but theres nothing on the t.v screen. My controller wont connect to it. I've already tried switching HDMI cords, powering it off for 10 seconds, and unplugging the power supply cords for atleast 15 minutes. I've been at this for 2 days and there is still no solution.

Sorry this didn't help.