NO SUPPORT

I sent my second xbox one to get fixed. the first one i took back to gamestop and got a new one before the 30 days was up. So when i sent my second one in i packed it all up in the original box just like i did before and sent it. The next day i get a email saying they only want you to send them the system so i called them right away to let them know my system was on the way( I checked the ups tracking number so i knew it was not there yet) and that i sent them the cords and controller and kinect. I then waited til i seen they had possession of my system and called them to tell them again. I wake up today to my system with no cords sitting out in the cold (in Canada) on my doorstep, luckily not stolen since there is a bus stop directly out front.now they tell me it will take 2 weeks for my other items to come but they sent the system in one day. I have been a xbox live gold member for 8 years. my gamertag is cmac613. This experience is making me buy my next games on my ps4. If this is how they treat a customer who has spent $1300 on the console and been a loyal customer for 8 years then people should know. I am very upset how they handled this. also the day i called they said i was in luck because it was the last day they were giving a day one game to customers who are having problems with the laser but since i did not have a credit card i could not get it. they could have sent me a code for the game but instead i never got anything. HORRIBLE SUPPORT..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thanks for your detailed account and sorry for your inconvenience.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.