No streaming UI like the Media Center on 360? REALLY!?!?!?!?

Geez man, if I had known the One was not going to have ANY streaming capability and ZERO way to link up to my PC to stream my music and movies from it I would never have purchased it. Please tell me MS is working on this, or are they just pulling an expected MS style move to force you toward pay services and not allowing you to use your xbox to play your media. And the no HBO Go is a killer too.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="CorruptDNA"]Geez man, if I had known the One was not going to have ANY streaming capability and ZERO way to link up to my PC to stream my music and movies from it I would never have purchased it.[/quote]It does have the ability to receive DLNA streams via Play To from Windows Media Player. There's also an app named Skifta that will push content to the Xbox One from a DLNA source.[quote]Please tell me MS is working on this[/quote]They're working on full DLNA support. They've made no mention of Media Center Extender support.[quote]And the no HBO Go is a killer too.[/quote]That's on the list of things coming during the launch window.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.