No sound.

So, I was using my 360 slim 250gb and the sound was working as always. I turn off the console, go have some dinner, turn it back on. Sound is still working. Now, when I start playing gears of war 1, at the time the "Epic Games" logo appear, the sound disappear. "That's odd" I think for myself. I pick up the tv remote, see if the sound is turned off somehow. No. I turn the console off and on. Still no sound. Either in the menu nor in the game. I pull out my HDMI cable, put it back in. Nothing. I run the initial setup. Nada.

This is kind of frustrating as sound is pretty essential in gaming. The console is pretty new at that so I think it's far to early for it to stop working. Do you think this is only a problem with the HDMI cable?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi @Dr DieselFunk#

have you changed the HDMI or do you have access to the older standard definition cables to see if the audio has broken on the xbox. does this issue happen on all games you play of just this game particular

please tell me on how this goes as I may be able to help you further and please don't hesitate to comment back to  keep us up to date

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.