No sound left after a console update!

Hello!, yesterday, I have come back to a familly trip and when I open my 360, i do the update (In date of June 20) and POOF! After the update, no sound! I try to connect my xbox whit other HDMI cable, connect to my HomeCinema and TV ect... Whant I Need to do? My Xbox is a Xbox 360 Prenium 60Gb , my xbox is dead?

Thanks you, and sorry for the verry bas english, I don't very speak english a much, I speak french... Tanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 57 Applies to:

Hi have you tried clearing the cache to see if the actual problem is with the update?! To do this here is the link explaining how to clear the cache which will delete the update (if it was a game update) which will ask to install again when you put the game back in to play, hopet this helps. support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

HUMMM MT INTERESSANTE TENTA COMPRAR UM NOVO,

OU TENTA REINSTALAR O XBOX

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

If you are getting a picture but no sound please try the troubleshooting instructions given at this link here. If that does not solve your issue try to use another TV to connect your XBOX 360 to it to see if that gives you sound. After you've exhausted all other troubleshooting steps you will need to contact phone support for a repair or visit the repair site located here.

Sorry this didn't help.